April Bichbox Review
Today I'm crafting together a little Birchbox review for you! I've been a Birchbox subscriber for almost two years, and still to this day I have always been so pleased with what I receive! It's so nice coming home to an adorable pink package with my name on it. Who doesn't LOVE getting mail?! The great thing about Birchbox is not only do you receive 5 sample sized beauty products a month, it's only $10! I don't know about you but that's such a bargain. You can also be credited $$ to spend in the Birchbox Shop if you review the product you tried in your box. (Please feel free to leave this post and go subscribe ;))
April is such an exciting month because Spring has finally arrived, the flowers smell delightful, and everyones outdoors in their midi skirts sporting blush cheeks. This month I received the following products:
1. Tocca Hand Cream
2. Blush by Laura Geller
3. Marcelle Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover for Sensitive Eyes
4. Liftra Contour Cream
5. Parlor Volumizing Lifting Spray
& a 20% coupon for the ever so lovely - Rifle Paper Co.
I'm going to keep these reviews short and simple because if you're like me, I don't like reading lists as to why a product is amazing. Just know, these products are so great and I encourage you to try them out :)
1. Tocca has been once of my favorite brands ever since they hit Anthropologie. The scents are so subtle and calming, it literally soothes my mind on stressful days. I received their Pink Tulip & Green Apple Guilietta Crema Da Mano. Must Try guys!
2. I'm a sucker for blush. I've always been told by my mother that blush is essential if you want to look young and happy. I've found that statement to be true. This Laura Geller blushis very pink and oh so lovely. It has the right amount of shimmer to make you look fresh faced.
3. Pesky eye make up will forever be the death of me. This Marcelle 3 in 1 Micellar Solution has changed up my nightly routine. First things first, REMOVE ALL MAKE UP. With this remover, a little goes a long way and it is literally so gentle on my eyes. No need to scrub your lashes, a quick swipe of this on a cotton pad and you're good to go. It also cleanses and can be used by those with sensitive skin (like me!).
4. I'm constantly looking for new skin healthy ways to puff up those dark circles under my eyes. Liftra's Contour Cream does exactly that. Without that burning sensation of course.
5. I don't usually struggle with flat hair. I'm kind of a hair guru so I've used quite a few products by different brands. Parlor has an amazing product line, and their volumizing lifting spray is the absolute best. I've received some of their other products and they always leave me hair happy :)
Sometimes as a Birchbox subscriber you receive special offers and discount codes which is a major perk if you spend your paychecks on beauty and wellness supplies. If you decide you want to subscribe please feel free to follow this link HERE :)
Thanks for reading! If you have any other questions about the products above, or Birchboxin general, feel free to leave a comment below!