Braided Fishtail Crown
- Brush your hair out! Be sure to get all those tangles. I always use my Wet Brush.
- Part it! Part your hair down the middle. Split it into two chunks, and bring all your hair to the front.
- Braid it! Create a fishtail braid on each side and secure them with a small clear elastic. Make sure you braid it tight so it’ll still hold when you pull it apart.
- Pull it apart! Using your thumb, middle, and index finger, tug upwards on the strands of the braids. This will give the illusion that your hair is super thick.
- Secure it! Wrap braids up & over and secure them with bobby pins. Make sure you pin the ends in otherwise your clear elastics will be exposed!
- Glitter Puff! Spray a bit of Winky Lux’s Glitter Puff all over that braided crown!