Hey girls! I hope you're having a fabulous week.
I'm absolutely obsessed with this twist braid. This style somewhat resembles a fishtail, but it's a bit more intricate. If you decide to go with this braid, feel free to skip your arm workout because this is killer! It takes a little while to perfect, & pull apart so if you're in a rush, I'd recommend doing a simple fishtail. This requires a lot of clear elastics, but it's so worth it once you're finished!
1. Brush out all the tangles
2. Take a small section of hair from the top, and secure it with an elastic
3. Take the hair (above the elastic) and slightly split it into two sections
4. Flip the loose part of the pony tail up through the space you created with two section (i know its confusing)
5. It should look tight and twisted. Repeat this step with the rest of your hair
6. Once you're at the end, use your thumb, pointer, and middle finger to pull apart the braid.
7. You might have to tug a little bit (depending on how tight you secured the elastics) - but it'll look so cute and finished once you pull it apart! I added some flowers to it because it adds a cute boho touch
8. Take a photo and post to instagram! :)
Hope you have an awesome day tomorrow, it's WEDNESDAYYYY!!! Which means we're almost to Friday!
Please feel free to request a video tutorial in the comments which I'll be sure to film :)